Questions asked in this session
- Okay, now I get it! I need an “elite team” if I’m going to grow revenue, increase profits and stay ahead of the competition. What solid pointers can you share about growing a “top shelf” team? I’m looking for specific “how tos”…
- We hear you guys preach on accepting failure as part of the entrepreneurial Journey… So when mistakes and failure happen how do I balance the acceptance process of the learning opportunity while delivering critiques to my team (and accepting them myself) on how to improve the next time around?
- I can’t do it ALL anymore so I need to hire good workers in my business. The problem is that I don’t have loads of money to attract them. How do I hire my team if I can’t afford them? Isn’t this a “Catch-22?”
- We’ve had some negative online reviews on one of the workers in our tree service business, which seems to be hurting our sales because the review is so prominent and because of the alphabetical listing in searches. What should we do? I’ve heard of companies who can “fix” negative online reviews…do they work?
- What is the top book I absolutely must read this month?