Click the button below to download the audio!
Impactful FLASHPOINT(s) of the Week:
Topics discussed – Ideas:
- The FLASHPOINT (s) of the week, which was again Monday’s. (This is the 3rd week in a row?)
- Larry was interviewed on John Lee Dumas’ podcast, Entrepreneur On Fire. It will air on August 8, 2014. We encourage you to check out his site and podcast.
- Failure is the ONLY option: fail fast, fail often, do your After Action Reviews.
- How do you eat the elephant? One bite at a time – break it down into smaller chunks.
- “Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway” ~ John Wayne
- Learn the process of taking CALCULATED risk.
- Feelings of being uncomfortable will never go away – we have to do the action anyway.
- Living, not surviving, takes 100% effort – how often to you go through life not giving 100%?
- All of life’s woes goes back to mediocre performance at some point in our lives.
- If you’re striving for excellence and the environment around you is mediocre, there’s a core value mismatch, and you’ve got to make a plan to get out.
Tip of the Week – Branding Ladder:
- Here are the five levels of branding, discussed in more detail on the call:
5th level (lowest) = Brand Absence. You’re not out there at all.
4th level = Brand Awareness. If they don’t know about you, they can’t buy from you.
3rd level = Brand Preference. But just because you prefer it doesn’t mean you’ll buy it.
2nd level = Brand Insistence. It means I don’t care if it is higher price, that’s the one I want.
1st level (highest) = Brand Advocacy. People tell about your brand unsolicited.
- Checkout our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/flashpoints365 and our twitter at https://twitter.com/flashpoints365
- Email us if you want more information, feedback[at]flashpoints365.com.