Click the button below to download the audio!
We’re on Week 11 now. We’ve skipped a couple of weeks and it’s explained a little more in the podcast.But Dave Braun substitutes for Larry this week and includes about 15 minutes of an excerpt from one of Larry’s teachings at the euprising2014 conference.
Impactful FLASHPOINT of the Week:
Thursday’s FP is discussed in detail:
- Peak Performance is an individual discovery
- Autonomy, Mastery, Purpose are key ingredients in motivation, from Daniel Pink’s book “Drive”
- A highlight from the conference is regarding Elevator pitches. I call it “Ditch the Pitch”. There are 3 questions to answer to create a more authentic introduction to what you do:
1. I Hate it when: _______________
2. I Love it when: _______________
3. So I _______________________
- “Passion may fuel your business, but systems and structure will drive it.”
Tip of the Week:
- We talked briefly about the tool used to put together the content for the FLASHPOINTS for achievers daily journal book: Google Drive. It allowed extensive collaboration. And there are 4 tips to designing a system to do whatever you want in your life or company:
1. Design the system for YOUR business and people.
2. If the system doesn’t work, re-design it.
3. Provide training. Don’t assume people will figure it out.
4. Once it’s working, stick with it until you have time or desire to improve it.