Click the button below to download the audio!
In the 1st weekly review episode, Larry gives his weekly insights, and discusses whether or not you pick your team or they pick you, if you have the courage handle the truth even though it’s handed to you on a silver platter, and the all important morning routine.Additionally ban the words “I already know that” and replace it with “Thanks for the reminder”. Wednesday’s FP is what really impacted him this week:The 360 degree review is huge, and can be great, but can be very detrimental as well – we must act on feedback.
- Forbes article on Why 360 Degree Feedback Fails:
- Darrell Fusaro’s article on the power of the Morning Routine: http://www.darrellfusaro.com/search.html?q=morning%20routine
- Amazon link to “What If Godzilla Just Wanted A Hug? Leading with the Heart Instead of the Chin”
- Larry’s article from BROUGHTONadvisory.com on the “Work Climate Survey”
- “Why I just quit my job at Apple” article from the Huffington Post