If we want to shortcut the path to success and significance, we’ve got to do AT LEAST one of these two things:
- Be in a Mastermind Group
- Hire a Mentor or Coach
We just don’t have time anymore to learn everything on our own; we’ve got to get the expertise of someone else involved, so we can save hundreds of hours and potentially tens of thousands of dollars! How? By helping us avoid costly and painful detours that will often derail us, or at a minimum, delay us from reaching our potential.
In fact, you may be wondering, “Is a Mastermind for me?” Well, here are some of the benefits of a transformational Mastermind:
- You’ll exude an air of CONFIDENCE recognized by your team members and clients
- It’ll be obvious to you and your team that you’re all MOVING RAPIDLY closer to your FULLEST POTENTIAL
- Your peers will be CHEERING you on in a way that’s SUPPORTIVE, CHALLENGING and LOVING, while helping you become a BETTER VERSION of yourself
- Your new mastermind or board of advisors will be speaking HONESTY and TRUTH into your life and business
- You’ll be living a life of SIGNIFICANCE, and the GROWTH you’ll experience throughout your life will positively impact your BUSINESS, as well as your FAMILY and COMMUNITY
You can discover more about our powerful Mastermind programs, and you’ll need to answer just 3 simple questions to apply for consideration, for either the In-Person Mastermind or the Virtual Mastermind.
Well then, do you ever wonder what makes a great mentor or coach?
In this informative resource, we talk about 21 keys, but what might be most important is to ask yourself this question: Am I coachable? Because it really does start with you.
While there are a lot of mentors, coaches, and mastermind programs out there, if you want to get the best, you MUST figure out how to screen them. Without this checklist, it will be like finding a needle in a haystack.
So grab the checklist of things you must consider before hiring a mentor/coach or choosing a mastermind group.